Low-voltage rail-powered track flat car, is the exchange of 380V power supply through the transformer step-down to AC 36V two-phase, respectively, to two tracks on the track, rail car wheel will be on the road rail AC 36V power into the vehicle electrical box, after finishing the module will be AC 36V rectifier to DC 36V, Then the DC control system is used to control the DC motor, which makes the flat car start, stop, forward, back, speed and so on.
- What Are The Busbar Types?
- Busbar Cutting Requirements
- The Main Composition Of The Cutting...
- How To Handle Busbar Fault?
- Selection Of Cable Tray Structure Type
- Safe Operation Of Rail Flat Cars
- Common Types Of Busbar
- Maintenance Inspection Item Of Busbar
- Docking Of Busbar And Enclosure
- Advantages Of Lighting Busbar
- FAQ about our buabar