In the power system, the busbar will be connected with each current branch of the distribution device, which plays the role of collecting, distributing and transmitting electric energy, and the busbar is divided into the following three categories:
Hard busbar: Including rectangular busbar, round busbar, tubular busbar and so on.
Soft busbar: Including aluminum stranded wire, copper stranded wire, steel core aluminum stranded wire, expanded diameter hollow wire, etc.
Closed busbar: including common Box busbar, split-phase busbar and so on.
- What Are The Busbar Types?
- Busbar Cutting Requirements
- The Main Composition Of The Cutting...
- How To Handle Busbar Fault?
- Working Principle Of Low-voltage Track
- Selection Of Cable Tray Structure Type
- Safe Operation Of Rail Flat Cars
- Maintenance Inspection Item Of Busbar
- Docking Of Busbar And Enclosure
- Advantages Of Lighting Busbar
- FAQ about our buabar