A. The busbar cut-off surface should be smooth, no burr, otherwise the application file or other scraping tools will be removed Burr.
B. In order to make the cutting size accurate, the busbar to be curved can be cut after the busbar is bent.
C. After the busbar cutting, it is best to carry out the next process immediately, otherwise the busbar should be stacked up straight, to prevent bending and scratches.
D. If there is a lot of busbar specification, the paint number can be stored separately to facilitate the construction.
- What Are The Busbar Types?
- The Main Composition Of The Cutting...
- How To Handle Busbar Fault?
- Working Principle Of Low-voltage Track
- Selection Of Cable Tray Structure Type
- Safe Operation Of Rail Flat Cars
- Common Types Of Busbar
- Maintenance Inspection Item Of Busbar
- Docking Of Busbar And Enclosure
- Advantages Of Lighting Busbar
- FAQ about our buabar